Friday, October 1, 2010

Ketchup

My book was ordered by Barnes and Noble, I have a distributor for my book, cartoons from the book will be in the American Visionary Arts Museum from October 8th thru September of next year and I'm working on a new book for early next year. Things are good, but honestly...I should have something to say more than once a year...but dumbness overtakes me too...as you can tell by my 2 year old photograph of mustard (from Five Guys Burgers and Fries) that I accidently titled "ketchup."

1 comment:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

-->...but dumbness overtakes me too...as you can tell by my 2 year old photograph of mustard (from Five Guys Burgers and Fries) that I accidently titled "ketchup."

Dumb S.O.B.
:o)

~ D-FensDogg
'Loyal American Undergarmen-' er... 'Underground'